Membership in the
Digital Assets Council
Want to Be A Member?
To be a member of the Digital Assets Council of Financial Professionals, you must hold the DACFP Certificate in Blockchain and Digital Assets, satisfy DACFP’s annual CE requirements and sign the DACFP Code of Ethics each year.
Council members enjoy a variety of exclusive benefits, including:
• Brochures, charts and other content suitable for use with clients
• Member-only educational and networking events
• Introductions to leaders in the crypto community
• Tuition discounts at DACFP conferences and events
• Publicity Kit to help you promote your certification in your community
Don’t yet hold the Certificate in Blockchain and Digital Assets? Enroll Today!